- Imported marble from Italy cover both the exterior and interior of the store. This refined design touch allows the shopper to feel as if they're walking into a museum exhibit.
- Upon entering, women's clothing is on the right and men's is on the left. Each section offers a theme that is shared between both men's and women's styles. This section is called "Suedehead" and features a punk kid vibe. Regarding pricing, Kooples gear ra
- The Suedehead section's accessories are killer. These hardware-heavy mini bags go for $495 a pop.
- Dopest booties.
- More too-cool accessories.
- The "Swinging London" section is the "Suedehead" section's more mature yet still edgy sister, offering bestselling pieces like tie-dye denim, knitwear, cardigans with leather sleeves.
- All men's suiting features Savile Row tailoring. Full suits start at approximately $1000.
- Even the dressing rooms are stylish.
- Socks and ties for the devastatingly cool man who wears The Kooples head-to-toe.
- Men's denim in a range of hues and textures, $215.
- Women's denim, also in a range of fun hues and prints, $185.
- Perfectly merchandised fall accessories and outerwear essentials.
- A peek at the Sport collection.
- The Kooples' Sport styles offer cool touches like detachable hoods and collars, and leather piping. We hear that the jacquard sweaters have been a huge hit at their Paris stores.
- Starting tomorrow, The Kooples LA is open Monday through Saturday from 10am to 8pm, and Sunday from 12 to 6pm.