Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via Elyse Walker/Facebook
- Begin your day with brunch at new Eater fave Maison Giraud (1032 Swarthmore Ave), known for whipping up th
- Next, stroll across the street to luxe consignment shop Get Dressed (1017 Swarthmore Ave), Pac Pal's most recent retail
- Continue your designer bargain hunting at essential boutique Madison (1013 Swarthmore Ave), which recen
- For your next stop, head across Sunset Boulevard to Elyse Walker's ultra-luxe haven (15306 Antioch Ave). After you've stocked up on
- Finally, end your day at fine stationery store Black Ink (869 Swarthmore Ave). A go-to for fashionable brides-to-be and party planners, this boutique also stocks cool giftables and accessories. It's a prime opportu
While yesterday's out-of-town shopping itinerary was all about Santa Barbara, our regularly scheduled Perfect Saturday series hones in on yet another well-heeled coastal nabe: Pacific Palisades. Home to fashionable polo matches, the coastal community's sleepy downtown will soon enjoy its very own makeover.
But don't expect trolley tracks or ritzy Romanesque fountains to invade this low-key retail district—megadeveloper Rick Caruso insists the revamp will add to Pac Pal's pedestrian-friendly charm with new shops, a deli and an ice cream shop. To fully appreciate the upscale shopping spot's future transformation, we're exploring the city's current retail therapy options that are worth an afternoon adventure. After the jump, discover where to brunch like you're in Paris, where to shop new and pre-loved luxury designer pieces, where to pick up stylish stationery and more.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· Shop Indie, Find Home Inspo and Eat Organic in Culver City [Racked]
· Shop Boho Treasures and Dine Healthy in Topanga Canyon [Racked]
· Shop Streetwear, Designer & Vintage in the NoHo Arts District [Racked]
· Where to Shop & Grub at Rising Mid-City Retail Stretch Pico Blvd [Racked]