- Jenny of Margo and Me is wearing Keepsake
- Ann of Andy Heart is wearing an Everlane sweater,
- Gregory of Downtown Dava is wearing a Ted Baker satchel.
- An of Haute Pink Pretty is wearing an
- Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes is wearing a T + J Designs shirt,
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a MSGM dress, a Celine bag and sunglasses and
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a Three Floor dress, Christian Louboutin heels and a vintage clutch.
From casual cool to sweet and polished, LA blogger's ensembles this week totally delivered. Jenny of Margo and Me's Keepsake shorts and top combo was as chic as LA's Walt Disney Concert Hall in the background. Also in a sassy spirit, An of Haute Pink Pretty donned a zebra-printed midi skirt. Her Chanel brooch was a nice subtle touch.
Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere, on the other hand, went for a delicate lacey blue dress with matching Loubs and a vintage clutch. On the casual side, Ann of Andy Heart was effortlessly styled in a sweater, distressed baby blues and cult-favorite Birkenstocks. Gregory of Downtown Dava was also all about comfort in white jeans and a dapper Ted Baker satchel.