Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If you missed your chance to sweat with two Racked Fit Club faves, next week's your opportunity for a do-over. Fashionable fitness studio Physique 57 is teaming up again with The Grove for another free outdoor exercise sesh.
Taking place next Tuesday, July 22 at 6pm, P57's Leah Tubbs will lead a 60-minute full-body workout of cardio and strength training. In addition to enjoying gratis organic pressed juice from Whisper Restaurant and Lounge, fitness fiends also score a free class for themselves and a friend at the stylish barre studio. Oh, and parking's covered, too.
Want in? Save your spot by emailing email@example.com.
· The Grove [Official Site]
· Physique 57 [Official Site]
· Vote! What is LA's Best Barre Studio? [Racked]
· Inside Our Butt-Blasting Bridal Bootcamp with P57 at The Grove [Racked]
· 2012's Hottest Trainer Kicked Our Butts at Physique 57 Bev Hills [Racked]