Jenny Wu Road Trip
- Images via Jenny Wu
- "On a sunny LA morning, I hopped in my Miata convertible courtesy of Mazda and zoom-zoomed on my nine-day 'Spread Joy' road trip. Look out, world!"
- "I wore a ModCloth breezy maxi dress to visit The Santa Barbara Rescue Mission and The Bethel House. Both charities provide shelter and ot
- "A midday stop at Paso Robles, one of my favorite towns, called for a Sundry tee, Cult of Individuality jeans,
- "Upon the recommendation of multiple friends, I stayed at the iconic Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo and was treated to a one-of-a-kind experience. All 110 guestrooms are individually themed and decorated! I almost
- "Before arriving in San Francisco, I stopped by the Poshmark headquarters in Menlo Park to visit the team and to host a live #poshparty. We couldn't pass up the chance to take a group photo in front of one of their supe
- "Even though my SF schedule was packed, I made time to visit the Golden Gate Bridge as the majestic site never fails to take my breath away."
- "In SF, I stayed at Hotel Kabuki which is centrally located in the heart of Japantown. I'm so glad I brought along my Modcloth green midi skirt as its fan print per
- "I threw a yogurt and makeup party for my new friends at The Raphael House SF. The charity empowers and helps homeless families get back on track by providing essential resources like housing, food, career counse
- "When I'm away from home, I bring along a few essentials to create a spa-like sanctuary while on the road. A nice bubble bath, pretty lingerie and moisturizing body oil always does the trick."
- "I loved spending the day with the residents at Saint John's Program for Change in Sacramento. They are truly an inspiration as they're working tirelessly and with absolute positivity and conviction to create be
- "I seek inspiration everywhere I go. The words of Dalai Lama beautifully painted on the streets of Portland triggered a moment of contemplation."
- "When in Portland, eat! I went on a bit of an eating rampage and didn't have one bad meal. My favorites were the kimchi fried chicken from Tasty N Alder and the salt
- "Friends of the Children - Portland is community mentorship program where mentors stay with their mentees from kindergarten all the way to high school graduation! The kids are full of life, hope, and joy and I felt so
- "When traveling, it's important to incorporate healthy habits as nobody wants to get sick when they're on the road. Eating acai bowls and staying active kept me healthy kept the doctor away."
- "I was like a kid in a candy store when I stopped by Pacifica for a factory tour to see how their makeup is developed, made and packaged."
- "My travel BFF stays close to me so we can capture every moment together."
- "On this trip, I learned that one of the simple joys of life is to stop and smell the roses."