Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Eastside juicers will soon enjoy the chance to drink their vitamins and their poison. As first reported by our sister site Eater, cold-pressed thirst quenchers Clover Juice has taken over Skylight Books' former expanded space for a new café and bar. Originally expected to open this spring, staff at the West 3rd Street spot tells us they're aiming to open their location on Los Feliz's indie shopping haunt this September.
Tucked between the stylish bookworm hangout's existing shop and their Arts Annex, the Racked Fit Club refueler's third location will serve their full menu of health buff-faved juices alongside freshly-made fare like sandwiches and salads, plus craft beer and wine. A new juice pal meet-up spot, anyone?
· Clover Juice [Official Site]
· Mapped! The Ultimate Guide to LA's Best Juice Bars [Racked]
· Shop Indie & Grab Hipster Grub on Los Feliz's Vermont Ave [Racked]
· Clover Juice's Biggie Day; Worst Hours to Drive LA Freeways [Racked]
· Healthy Haven Clover Juice Opens on La Brea This Thursday [Racked]