Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Uniqlo celebrates LA bloggers and artists in new short film series [YouTube]
· Get to know Racked Young Guns 2014 contestant, LA's Fauxtale [Racked Nat'l]
· The seven most amazing celeb pools, yards and outdoor spaces [Curbed LA]
· How Louis Vuitton made a splash at the World Cup [NYT]
· See a 20-year-old copy of Comme des Garçons' furniture catalog [CR]