- Photos by Tiffany Rose via Enamel Diction
- Designed to be "a 360-degree experience," the salon also plans to host art shows, colorstrology seshes and private pampering parties, and will soon launch a seasonal look book featuring their latest cre
- To toast their new digit bedazzling digs, Enamel Diction's joining the nabe's inaugural Third Thursday
Straight from many a Hollywood blockbuster's playbook for success, one of LA's latest mani/pedi spots literally comes to us directly from the pages of a beauty book. What began as a pop culture-inspired guide to tricking out tips has morphed into new Mid-City nail studio Enamel Diction, an art gallery/salon hybrid that's now prettifying digits (including men and kids!) on rising retail stretch Pico Blvd.
Founded by the tome's authors and design duo Tamara Sheeran and Sean Morrison and bicoastal marketing maven and "enamelista" Mariana Stanciu, the modern 1,000-square-foot space boasts bright white walls, stylish nail stations with origami-like seating and even a skylight decked out with a ceiling garden. On the menu, expect services like hand and foot pampering treatments ($14 and up), acrylics and gel manis/pedis ($45 and up), nail art ($5 and up), silk overlays/wraps ($45 and up) and touch-up services starting at $5. Plus, find array of organic and five-free polish and product brands, including LA's RGB, Berlin-based Uslu Airlines lacquers, Japan's Presto Gels, Lalicious body butters and sugar scrubs, Footlogix repair treatments and more.
Enamel Diction is open daily from 10am to 9pm; reservations between 7pm to 9pm preferred.
· Enamel Diction [Official Site]
· LA's 12 Best Mani/Pedi Spots For Sweet Summer Nails [Racked]
· Mapped! LA's 38 Best Beauty Boutiques, Salons and Spas [Racked]
· Where to Shop & Grub at Rising Mid-City Retail Stretch Pico Blvd [Racked]