Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via Gramercy York/Facebook
- Begin your afternoon with lunch at farm-to-table eatery Muddy Leek (8631 Washington Blvd), one of our sister site's t
- We're cheating a little with this one, but no retail therapy itinerary to Culver City would be complete without a visit to home decor mecca Helms Bakery Design District (8758 Venice Blvd). Ground zero to a bev
- Need to feed your sweet tooth before your next stop? Head next door to Racked and Eater
- Next, walk over to minimalist cool boutique Gramercy York (8568 Washington Blvd.). There, fi
- Last but not least, get your indie fashion fix at Attire Los Angeles (5879 Washington Blvd), just a short drive or a brisk walk east. Stocked with affordable women's apparel, accessories, art and giftables fr
West LA's designer fashion and foodie hub The Platform at Hayden Tract won't make its grand debut until next year, but gallery-filled Culver City Arts District still has plenty to offer in the retail therapy department. While not yet a GQ-approved shopping stretch like Venice's Abbot Kinney or Downtown's many capsules of cool, today's Perfect Saturday edition is all about the Westside's relatively low-key but equally hip Washington Boulevard.
After the jump, find out where to grub on farm-to-table fare, where to find non-stop interior design inspo, where to enjoy architecture-inspired sweet treats, where to shop indie and Cali cool labels and where to pick up handmade jewelry from local designers.
Update: Gramercy York closed in December 2014.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· Shop Boho Treasures and Dine Healthy in Topanga Canyon [Racked]
· Shop Streetwear, Designer & Vintage in the NoHo Arts District [Racked]
· Where to Shop & Grub at Rising Mid-City Retail Stretch Pico Blvd [Racked]
· Sweat, Shop, Relax: How to Spend a Bachelorette Day on Melrose [Racked]