Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Eugenie of Feral Creature is wearing a
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Zimmerma
- Tim of Stay Classic is wearing a Bonobos shirt, American Eagle pants,
- Devon of Devon Rachel is wearing an
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a
- Grasie of Style Me Grasie is wearing an Express tank, Urban Outfitters pants,
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Zara dress, a
This week, all-white everything was the jam among LA's style set. Jacey of Damsel in Dior went boho-chic in a long Zimmermann frock. Meanwhile, Liz of Late Afternoon rocked a little white Zara dress and Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor opted for a white crop top and shorts.
Grasie of Style Me Grasie was also in a boho mindset in a printed pair of wide-legged pants she scored at Urban Outfitters. Devon of Devon Rachel and Tim of Stay Classic both stepped out in the perennially cool white Converse kicks. And then there is Eugenie of Feral Creature who channeled her inner mermaid with pastel-hued hair and a gorgeous green iridescent dress.