Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
While we all impatiently await for Hello Kitty Con to invade LA this fall, there's another way to get your fix of the adorable cartoon feline sooner rather than later. Next week, Sanrio is throwing an epic two-day sale featuring their ridiculously cute bestsellers and more.
Taking place next Saturday, July 19 and Sunday, July 20 (see flyer for times) at the Sheraton Hotel in Cerritos, expect to save 70% off stationery, jewelry, bags, car accessories, plush items and much more. If it's anything like past Hello Kitty-related events, expect Sanrio superfans to queue up extra early.
· Hello Kitty [Official Site]
· OMG: A Hello Kitty Convention is Coming to LA This Fall [Racked]
· Hello Kitty Teams Up with the Dodgers on Too-Cute Merch [Racked]
· Planet Blue's 4th of July Lookbook; Vans x Hello Kitty Collab [Racked]
· Photos! EVA Air's Ridiculously Cute Hello Kitty Jet Lands at LAX [Racked]