Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via Curve/Facebook
- Start your afternoon at high-roller haunt Petrossian (321 N. Robertson Blvd.), known for their incredibly decadent
- Begin your retail therapy at Baroquean boho boutique Les Pommettes (158 N. Robertson Blvd.) There, pick up summer-ready pieces like kaftans, kimonos, basics and more from Ace & Jig, Mes Demoiselles, LA's own Jen's
- Next, head next door to wine-obsessed stylist Nevana Borssova's designer mecca Curve (154 N. Rob
- A visit to Robertson wouldn't be complete without a stop at trendy LA retail fixture Kitson (115 N. Robertson Blvd.), which will stay open during its major
- Finally, end your day at U.K. retailer AllSaints mecca of minimalist coolness (100 N. Robertson Blvd.), where you'll find edgy basics, luxe leathers and more gothtastic goods for men and women. There's also generous 4
Now that we've spent a Perfect Saturday at spendy streetwear haunt Melrose & Fairfax, we're switching gears and heading to the bougie block of N. Robertson Boulevard. Though the nabe has been noticeably quieter as of late, the former celeb hot spot is making a comeback: LA's globally-inspired Gypsy05, international swimwear labels like Scalise and OndadeMar, punky Hong Kong brand iijin, and of course, cult cool French label The Kooples' highly-anticipated (and almost open!) LA flagship are just a few new shops set to coolify the once-buzzy retail stretch.
While the low-key shopping street is home to a handful of high-end fashion houses and designers (Chanel, Tory Burch, Alice + Olivia, more), we're honing in on shops that haven't already made major marks at nearby ritzy go-tos like Rodeo and Beverly Drive. After the jump, find out where to brunch like a fancy foodie, where to pick up (or window shop) high-end treasures that happen to be on sale, where to stock up on luxe LA essentials and much more. Bring plenty of quarters for your parking meter and let's go!
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· Shop Global Goods & Eat Healthy in DTLA's Arts District [Racked]
· Shop Indie & Grab Hipster Grub on Los Feliz's Vermont Ave [Racked]
· Where to Sip Juice and Shop on Main Street in Santa Monica [Racked]
· Where to Shop & Grub at Streetwear Mecca Fairfax & Melrose [Racked]