Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a Forever 21 top, a Club Monaco jacket,
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Tibi top, Reformation pants, a Chanel bag, Loeffler Randal shoes and Karen Walker sunglasses.
- Ann of Andy Heart is wearing
- Hallie of Hallie Daily is wearing a VLabel London dress, a Chanel bag,
- Kimberely of Eat Sleep Wear is wearing an Equipment top, Chanel shoes and
- Sophie of Angel Food Style is wearing a VLabel London dress,
- Devon of Devon Rachel is wearing a Zara top,
Looking for some casual weekend wear inspo? Look to Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere's effortless ensemble comprised of a lacey top and jeans. Or, take style cues from Devon of Devon Rachel who rocked a sassy pair of Lovers + Friends shorts with a ruffly crop top. If you're looking for something a bit more casual, Kimberly Eat Sleep Wear has the right idea. Her leopard-printed Equipment top, shorts and Chanel kicks are a winning combination.
LA bloggers also mixed it up with some dressier outfit inspiration. Liz of Late Afternoon's look proves wide-leg trousers are still very groovy. We've already added her snazzy Reformation pants to our summer wish list. Speaking of wish list-worthy pieces, Hallie of Hallie Daily and Sophie of Angel Food Style's long white frocks are perfect for dressing up and down all summer long.