Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Racked readers warming up with B fit Los Angeles.
- Some straight-arm plank action. (Great form, guys!)
- Stretching our tired limbs before the cool down.
- With hard work comes great reward. In this case it was mouth-watering juices and vegan bites from Paleta.
- Runa also hooked up some clean energy refreshments...
- ...as did Hydra Blue with their naturally energized spring water.
This past Saturday, we celebrated Racked Fit Club's one-year anniversary at Lululemon Robertson. Although the class was at the crack of dawn (on a weekend, no less!), the perspiration party garnered a packed house filled with loyal Racked readers, diehard RFC-ers and superfans of B Fit Los Angeles owner Bryna Carracino's killer yoga-infused workouts.
Catch some photos of the fun below and stay tuned for our next class, happening very, very soon. A huge THANK YOU to all the readers, studios, instructors, juice bars and venues who have contributed to making Racked Fit Club what it is today. One year down, and many more to go!
· B Fit Los Angeles [Official Site]
· All Racked Fit Club Posts [Racked]
· Toast Racked Fit Club's 1st Birthday with B Fit This Saturday! [Racked]