- Bonobos' washed chinos ($88) are a mega bestseller. They come in every color of the rainbow.
- Shorts ($68-$85) come in all kinds of summer-ready prints.
- Dapper dudes will want to beeline to the store's suits and blazers. The linen suit jackets are particularly cool for warm-weather business affairs.
- Shoppers are offered cold Heinekens (or water or soda) to enjoy while they peruse.
- When you've found what you're looking for, an in-house expert is ready to take your measurements so you can try on your perfect fit before committing to a purchase.
- Our favorite feature of this store is their "SELFY mirror," which takes photos of your before-and-after looks so you can review before purchasing. "Best way to describe it is a modern-day version of what Cher Horowitz from Clueless did with
- Once your SELFY is snapped, you can instantly print the image or have it sent to you via email or text.
- Before a Bonobos transformation and after. Need alterations? Bonobos will refer you to local favorite La Brea Cleaners (310 S La Brea Ave) to tailor your pieces once they arrive.
- Once you've assessed the situation and selected your looks, the Guideshop's computer station is ready to help you make your online purchase.
- A staffer will walk you through the online ordering process. Orders will be delivered to you within five to seven business days. Heading out of town and need your new suit delivered to your hotel? Bonobos will ship your order wherever you are.
- Bonobos Guideshop LA is open Monday through Saturday from 10am to 7pm and Sunday from 12pm to 5pm.