Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
She's baaaaack. Miley Cyrus, queen of psychedelic Lisa Frank-inspired Insta collages and anti-flattering face making returned to LA this week for a quick break from her European #BangerzTour. On Wednesday, the former Hannah Montana star was spotted at eclectic furniture shop Indigo in Studio City, where she made a convincing case for the striped crop top and leather overalls combo (it helps when said onesie is by Elizabeth and James). The singer finished off her look with a Chanel cross-body, earrings and gold kicks, because of course.
To see the rest of this week's star sightings, click on the jump.
· Dash (8420 Melrose Ave): "Kourtney Kardashian arrives at DASH in West Hollywood, California on June 23, 2014." [Radar]
· Wax (7924 Melrose Ave): "Anna Faris keeps it chic in a fedora while dropping by Wax Melrose on Tuesday (June 24) in Los Angeles." [JustJared]
· Sprouts (1012 S Westlake Blvd): "Britney Spears dropped by Sprouts grocery store in Calabasas Wednesday afternoon." [X17]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th Street): "Alessandra Ambrosio spotted in Levi's again, stepping out for a romantic breakfast date with her main man at the Brentwood Country Mart." [Denimology]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]