Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The adorable Mara Hoffman giving us her best four-eyes.
- Diehards started lining up as early as 7am!
- It's all happening.
- Bikinis, tankinis, one-pieces and tunics galore.
- Tons of vacation-ready spring and resort maxi dresses in the mix.
- The official pricing list.
- One kid's rack.
- The $130 bags got scooped up instantly.
- Stylish rashguards.
- We love this festive bustier and short-shorts situation.
- More bikinis ($30 tops and $35 bottoms!) and cut-out one-piece offerings.
- The spacious sale grounds.
It's not often that you get to walk through a sample sale with the designer. Right this second, Technicolor swimwear star Mara Hoffman's first-ever LA sample sale is going down at The Unique Space in DTLA, and the NY-based talent is here in the flesh to oversee the epic event.
We stopped by at the crack of dawn today to catch a sneak peek of the sale and were surprised to see an already-lengthy line of diehard Hoffman fans standing outside. Read on for a look at the pricing list (items range from $25 to $500) and race over today by 6pm or tomorrow from 10am to 6pm. All sales are final, cash/credit accepted and items will be frequently replenished!
· Mara Hoffman [Official Site]
· Swimwear Star Mara Hoffman Opening an LA Studio This Sept [Racked]
· Mara Hoffman's First LA Sample Sale Hits Downtown This Month [Racked]