- Photo by Ari Abramczyk via Hidden Treasures/Facebook
- Start your day at the dreamy Inn of the Seventh Ray (128 Old Topanga Canyon Rd), a vegan- and gluten-free-friendly resto with stunning outdoor settings that have made it a hippie
- Next, head over to Heyoka Hideout (137 N Topanga Canyon Blvd), the boutique a
- Continue your magical shopping journey at hippie dress haven Bouboulina Boutique (108 N Topanga Canyon Blvd). There, find an eclectic array of merch to help channel y
- A trip to Topanga wouldn't be complete without an adventure at insider-faved vintage and antique consignment shop
- Conclude your day at Hillbilly Hip (127 S Topanga Canyon Blvd), where boho chain Planet Blue's designers go to
Retailers like Free People and Planet Blue have made it their business to hawk hippie cool merch to the masses, but if you're looking for the ultimate immersive bohemian experience, head to Topanga Canyon. Once the stomping grounds of the native Tongva tribe, this mystical mecca in the Santa Monica Mountains (dark history and all) is a magnet for Angelenos looking to soak up the artistic enclave's freewheeling style and Woodstock-era vibes.
From where to grub healthy in a whimsical outdoor wonderland, where to shop at one of Kate Moss' fave vintage boutiques, where to pick up one-of-a-kind tchotchkes and more, this Perfect Saturday shopping itinerary might just inspire your inner flower child to come out and dance. A Spotify playlist filled with Neil Young, Canned Heat and Fleetwood Mac is definitely encouraged, but not required.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· Shop Streetwear, Designer & Vintage in the NoHo Arts District [Racked]
· Where to Shop & Grub at Streetwear Mecca Fairfax & Melrose [Racked]
· How to Dine Fancy & Shop Luxe Essentials on N Robertson Blvd [Racked]
· Sweat, Shop, Relax: How to Spend a Bachelorette Day on Melrose [Racked]