Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Melanee of Melanee Shale is wearing a Virgos Lounge dress and JustFab shoes.
- Taye of Stuff She Likes is wearing a Lulu's jumper, ShoeDazzle shoes and clutch and a
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing a Juicy Couture
- Mara of M Loves M is wearing a T.J. Maxx top, a Darling skirt
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a Jonathan Simkhai top, an
- Rachel of That's Chic is wearing an Urban Outfitters tank top, Norma Kamali sunglasses, a vintage Emanuel Ungaro skirt and Proenza Schouler heels.
- Bethany of Snakes Nest is wearing a vintage top, a vintage Levi's jacket, a Hudson skirt, a vintage Coach bag and a
From land to sea, LA blogstars provided easy breezy style inspiration this week. Melanee of Melanee Shale proves flowy maxi dresses are just perfect for beach frolicking. Taye of Stuff She Likes, on the other hand, loves a good all-black jumpsuit for summertime adventures. Annabelle of Viva Luxury also digs a one-piece. Her Juicy Couture number paired perfectly with a denim jacket and fedora.
The rest of the crew donned skirts in all kinds of different styles. Mara of M Loves M rocked a floral pencil skirt, while Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook added some sass with a pretty pink peplum stunner. Rachel of That's Chic was all about the wrap skirt. And, Bethany of Snakes Nest will never go wrong with a Hudson denim skirt on a Levi's denim jacket.