Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Giuseppe Zanotti leather ankle strap wedges
- Margiela men’s white leather high-top sneakers
- Chanel black patent leather two-tone heels
- Tom Ford red velvet pointed toe pumps
- Balenciaga black leather lizard-strap slingback sandals
- Yves Saint Laurent men’s leopard print pony hair sneakers
- Miu Miu white lower flower detail mules
- Christian Louboutin colorblock slingbacks
- Christian Louboutin glitter heel cork sandals
If you have yet to experience Decades' legendary $150 shoe sale, cancel all plans this Saturday, June 28. From 9am to 6pm, the essential vintage mecca on Melrose is once again hooking up bonkers bargains on designer footwear for both men and women.
Read on for a peek at just some of the $150 styles to expect from famed fashion houses like Giuseppe Zanotti, Tom Ford, Yves Saint Laurent, Margiela, Miu Miu and more. If that's not enough, the blowout will also host a selection of exclusive markdowns on luxury label apparel, handbags and accessories. Be there!