Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- We hear rapper The Game is a fan of the new shop.
- Nike Air Yeezys; they can be yours for $2,200 and $4,500.
- Nike Kobe 8 Sparks, $2,100.
- The Lebron 4 fruity pebble on the right will cost you $11,500. Yes, it comes with the left shoe.
- If we had $365 and size 7.5 feet, we'd take this Jeremy Scott x Adidas fuzzy panda pair.
Downtown has RIF, Fairfax & Melrose's got hotlist haunt Flight Club, and now, Westside sneakerheads finally their own ace place for pre-loved killer kicks. After opening in Phoenix last fall, consignment shoe shop Pound for Pound has landed their second U.S. location in Westwood.
Located across the street from Westside Pavilion at W Pico and Westwood Blvds, the 1,600-square-foot shop offers rare and specialty men's and women's shoes, including collabs, one-of-a-kind collector's items, samples and more from brands like Nike, Vans, Adidas, Asics and others. On the merch front, the store's currently stocked with colorfully-named pairs like the Air Yeezy 2 Red Octobers, LeBron IV Fruity Pebble, Kobe 1 Stash, original and retro Jordans and more, priced from $100 to $12K (yup). Take a peek at some of the shop's top pairs and more after the jump.
Pound for Pound is open Monday through Saturday from 11am to 7pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
· Pound for Pound [Official Site]
· Sneakerheads: Define Sole Serves Up Killer Kicks And More [Racked]