Joie Equipment CurrentElliott Sale 6/20
- The lay of the land: Upon entrance, you'll find Current/Elliott on the racks closest to the door, followed by Equipment, Joie and Soft/Joie.
- As far as pricing, expect Current/Elliott denim pants priced from $25 to $41, button-down shirts for $30, men's tops and shorts starting at $20 and leathers for $150.
- Equipment's racked offered both Homme (starting at $30 and Femme (starting at $50) silk shirting. There were also cashmere sweaters ($75) and "irregular" (read: slightly damaged) sweaters for $25.
- Over in Joie's department, expect silk tanks starting at $20, short-sleeved silk and knit tops from $30 to $45, long-sleeved tops from $40 to $50, shorts for $25, bottoms from $25 to $50 (including as-is denim) and knit
- Shorts from Joie. Soft Joie also offered an abundance of inventory; there were plenty of tanks ($15 and up), knit tops and sweaters ($25 to $30), collared blouses ($20), regular length and maxi d
- Bottoms from Joie
- There's also a selection of footwear and a table of snakeskin print leather totes, all going for $50 a pop.
- Valet for the event is $10; there's also one-hour parking meters adjacent to Siren Studios. If you can't limit your shopping sesh to 60 minutes or under, there's free meter-less street parking about a block or two north, but be sure to check signag