- The lay of the land: Upon entrance, you'll find Current/Elliott on the racks closest to the door, followed by Equipment, Joie and Soft/Joie.
- As far as pricing, expect Current/Elliott denim pants priced from $25 to $41, button-down shirts for $30, men's tops and shorts starting at $20 and leathers for $150.
- Equipment's racked offered both Homme (starting at $30 and Femme (starting at $50) silk shirting. There were also cashmere sweaters ($75) and "irregular" (read: slightly damaged) sweaters for $25.
- Over in Joie's department, expect silk tanks starting at $20, short-sleeved silk and knit tops from $30 to $45, long-sleeved tops from $40 to $50, shorts for $25, bottoms from $25 to $50 (including as-is denim) and knit
- Shorts from Joie. Soft Joie also offered an abundance of inventory; there were plenty of tanks ($15 and up), knit tops and sweaters ($25 to $30), collared blouses ($20), regular length and maxi d
- Bottoms from Joie
- There's also a selection of footwear and a table of snakeskin print leather totes, all going for $50 a pop.
- Valet for the event is $10; there's also one-hour parking meters adjacent to Siren Studios. If you can't limit your shopping sesh to 60 minutes or under, there's free meter-less street parking about a block or two north, but be sure to check signag
Still contemplating an extended lunch break for the Joie, Current/Elliott and Equipment warehouse sale that kicked off at 9am today? We had a chance to preview the epic event at Siren Studios Orange yesterday and can confirm the majorly slashed price tags (up to 75% off!) definitely live up to the hype of previous sales: meaning if you're in the market for luxe silk shirting, deeply discounted denim and more, start prepping your afternoon escape plan now. As always, no handbags or strollers are allowed (bring a small wallet) and there are communal fitting rooms, where only 10 items are allowed per person.
As far as merch, it's separated by brand (yes, Soft Joie is in the mix) and staff is pretty quick to keep the racks organized—but your real concern may be elbowing your way through the tight aisles if you're shopping during peak hours. There's also handful of men's apparel, but this remains mostly a womenswear show. In addition, we're told inventory will be restocked, so there'll still be plenty of styles to shop on Saturday.
After the jump, see a complete pricing rundown and photos. Good luck!
Update: Per Joie, all merch will be slashed to an additional 50% off sample sale prices on the last day (Saturday) of the sale. Yes!
· All SaleWire Listings [Racked]
· The 4 Rules of The Joie, Equipment, Current/Elliott Sale [Racked]
· The Joie, Current/Elliott & Equipment Sale Returns Next Fri [Racked]