Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Wylie of Born and Raised is wearing a Ralph Lauren shirt, a MRKT bag, Azul pants, Topman shoes and a Tissot watch.
- Emily of Stiletto Beats is wearing an
- Ashley of The Style Editrix is wearing a Tangerine NYC dress, JustFab sandals and a vinta
- Stephanie of Honey & Silk is wearing a
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses, a
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a Sam and Lavi shirt, Vin
When it's scorching hot outside (hello, summer!), one thing all LA bloggers can agree on is that less is more. Some blogger-approved wares for a toasty summer day include a breezy maxi dress as seen on Ashley of The Style Editrix or a sassy backless number like the one donned by Stephanie of Honey & Silk.
A fun printed playsuit is another refreshing option. Aimee of Song of Style repped Cali's quintessential palm trees with her Topshop one-piece. Or, if you're feeling foxy go for a jumper with a plunging neckline like Shea of Peace Love Shea's Stone Cold Fox stunner. And for the boys, Wylie of Born and Raised also likes to keep it simple with colorful cropped pants and a lightweight Ralph Lauren button up shirt.