Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Begin your day at Eater-faved pie spot Republic of Pie (11118 Magnolia Blvd). Boasting
- Next, head a few doors down to Kathy's E. Boutique (11054 Magnolia Blvd), where you'll find a curated collection of women's and men's vintage apparel and accessories. There you'll find a mix of summe
- Once you've found pre-loved treasures, head up the corner to designer-filled Indexx (5213 Lankershim B
- Your next stop is newly-initiated indie essential shop Possch (5144 Lankershim Blvd), where edgy brands li
- Now that you've restocked your summer wardrobe, make your way down to eclectic antiques shop Larry's Levis & Collectibles (5018 Lankershim Blvd), a go-to for film &
We've explored Downtown's many meccas of cool, the Eastside's artsy and stylish enclaves, the Westside's laid-back shopping stretches and every nabe in between—so it's about time we spend an afternoon retail therapy sesh in the Valley. For today's installment of our Perfect Saturday series, we're venturing to North Hollywood's NoHo Arts District.
After the jump, find out where to grab savory bites and artisanal coffee, where to stock up on stylish streetwear, where to shop cult cool designer labels and much more. Hoping to go car-less for the afternoon? Your shopping destination's just blocks from the Red Line Metro station—ditch the parking sitch and let's go!
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· Shop Global Goods & Eat Healthy in DTLA's Arts District [Racked]
· Where to Shop & Grub at Streetwear Mecca Fairfax & Melrose [Racked]
· How to Dine Fancy & Shop Luxe Essentials on N Robertson Blvd [Racked]
· Sweat, Shop, Relax: How to Spend a Bachelorette Day on Melrose [Racked]