British Polo Day 6/02
- Photo by Dominic James First things first: the polo game. The U.S.'s Will Rogers Polo club (which included the club's own president, Andrew Bossom) joined forces with patronage from Royal Salute, playing against the
- Royal Salute Scotch Whisky ambassador the Duke of Argyll (center) with actress Talulah Riley and Elon Musk. Wonder if that was awkward? Photo by D
- Katharine O'Brien in a vintage hat from What Goes Around Comes Around, an Isabel Marant dress, Fendi heels and a Chanel bag.
- Nicole Simone in a vintage dress, Liz Goldwyn in vintage Dior.
- Valerie von Sobel in Project Runway finalist Jerell Scott.
- Skye Marshall and Josette Eales, both in Terrence Bray.
- Rick Edwards, who tells us he's the "Master of Scotch for Royal Salute."
- Stylish guest William Maier.
- Karen Lin in a Haute Hippie dress, Fendi sunglasses and Alexis Bittar earrings; Kathy Wong in a vintage fascinator, BCBG dress, Chanel necklace and Michael Kors shoes.
- Lauren Storm in a Forever 21 dress and Chinese Laundry heels; Zachary Hopkins in J. Crew.
- Jin Yu, David Lee with his furry pal, and a random new pal who got roped into taking this photo.
- This gent stayed cool under one of the Royal Salute parasols given out to guests.
- Of course, a tea table! The classic English sipping and snacking experience was created by LA-based Charles & Company.
- Photo by Dominic James Kitty Galsworthy, third from left, was awarded best-dressed guest of the event by Brit designer Zaeem Jamal.
- Photo by Dominic James Oh, and polo on bicycles also happened.
- Photo by Dominic James The polo players with the Duke of Argyll, Lord Frederick Windsor and Sophie Winkleman.