If this weekend's Kelly Wearstler home goods warehouse sale and Wildfox's insane blowout are both too long a wait for your itchy left palm, here's one budget-busting option courtesy of our favorite Vogue-backed essential shop happening right this minute. Starting today, spency sneaker collaborator and Kate Hudson faved boutique/art gallery Just One Eye is kicking off their epic summer sale, promising up to 40% off a host of high-end designers in store and online.
Staff tells us the sale merch includes select men's and women's apparel from The Row, Edun, Y-3 Adidas, Valentino, Chloé, and many others. Also in the mix is jewelry from Pamela Love, sunnies from Linda Farrow, footwear from Repetto and Robert Clergerie and much, much more.
On top of all that, we're told there'll be additional markdowns on a handful of European labels after Monday, June 16. Go, go, go!
· Just One Eye [Official Site]
· All SaleWire Listings [Racked]
· Why These Converse Kicks at Just One Eye Cost $25,000 [Racked]
· Where Carbon & Hyde's Founders Find Designer Eye Candy [Racked]
· Olsen Sighting! Inside The Row & Damien Hirst's Bag Launch [Racked]