Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
From creating clothing for retro futuristic Angelenos to hosting H&M's cool little sister COS, it's no wonder Opening Ceremony is the go-to retail therapy playground for everyone from design stars to rising Grammy stars to big-name star-stars. If your summer dress code involves a major cool kid upgrade, we suggest hitting up the essential shop stat for their massive sale.
Happening as of right this minute, expect to save 40 to 60% off on cult fave labels like Alexander Wang, Christopher Kane, Kenzo, Hood by Air, Band of Outsiders and much, much more. Want a sneak peek of the goods? Plan your wish list and check out their online sale merch here and here; cross your fingers those COS pieces are still on the racks.
· Opening Ceremony [Official Site]
· All SaleWire Listings [Racked]
· Inside COS' Crazy Opening Ceremony LA Launch Party [Racked]
· Opening Ceremony's Marvelous Winter Sale Kicks Off Today [Racked]
· Costume Designer Casey Storm on "Her", Fave LA Shops, More [Racked]