Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing an H&M hat, an American Apparel bandeau, a Reformation skirt and Miu Miu Sandals.
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing an Alexander Wang set and Ray-Ban sunglasses.
- Reinaldo of ReyalFashion is wearing a Versace x H&M shirt, Levi's shorts, Tsubo shoes and Richer Poorer socks.
- Jenny of Neon Blush is wearing a
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing a Lovers + Friends top,
- Marta of It's Super Fashion is wearing an H&M crop top, an Angelys Balek skirt and Carlo Pazolini shoes.
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a Jenni Kayne shirt,
This week's fresh batch of LA blogger looks is filled with totally cool minimalist wares and just a dash of color. Olivia of Lust for Life was vacation-ready wearing black on black on black. That Reformation skirt is just perfect. Rumi of Fashion Toast, on the other hand, proves she can make just about anything look chic. Case in point: her pajama-inspired Alexander Wang shirt and shorts set.
Meanwhile, Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland showed some love to LA-based brands Lovers + Friends and Calvin Rucker. Her boyfriend jeans, bright red pout and sunnies combo will always be stylish in our book. Marta of It's Super Fashion adds an unexpected color to our Style Scroll with a white skirt sprinkled with pretty hues and a pair of sunny yellow pumps.