Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo via Kate Leonard
- "I loved doing my good friend Mary Beth's wedding hair. She is an admitted minimalist yogi and was such a good sport with my beauty ambush. Her approach to life was the ins
- “My lovely client, [actress] Ahna O'Reilly is so beautiful and versatile with her hair, [and I love this look] of hers that would be beautiful for a bride. I don't necessarily like one look for every bride; I think the most important thing is for t
- "What I love about [my client Kate Leonard's bridal hairstyle] is that it has a classic, timeless feel with a twist of fantasy—a modern-day Audrey Hepburn. Adding a headpiece can really change the mood of any style. Anything from flowers to a smal
- "[My client, actress] Odette Annable's hair has to be one of my favorite bridal looks to do for a woman on her big day. I gave her hair some soft texture with a medium size curling iron and gathered her hair into a low wide chignon at the na
- "I live by one rule when it comes to wedding styling: classic! A bride wants to feel beautiful and glamorous and I feel it's my job to keep her chic and timeless. Every bride has their own unique style and my client’s [simple updo] look here is ins
Now that you've collected plenty of inspo to fill a lifetime's worth of Pinterest boards, it's time to think about your wedding hair. To help
overwhelm inspire more ideas for your Big Day 'do, we've tapped a handful of LA's top celebrity cutters and colorists—from Hairroin Salon's Janine Jarman, Spoke & Weal's Dell Miller, Nine Zero One Salon's Nikki Lee and more—to share their favorite bridal hairstyles and best wedding coif tips.
· All Weddings Week 2014 Coverage [Racked]
· 13 LA Style Stars Share Their Gorgeous Bridal Looks [Racked]
· Mapped: LA's 21 Most Visually Stunning Wedding Venues [Racked]
· LA's Best Bridal Gown Boutiques for Every Style and Budget [Racked]
· 20+ Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses You Can Wear Again [Racked]