Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image of Kate Somerville on Melrose via Time Out LA
- Wedding planning can be both fun and nerve-wracking, so pliée the stress away and start your day at XTend Barre (8254 Melrose Ave.), where studio owner (and former Moulin Rouge dancer!) Samantha Rabon's "amplified
- Now that you've conquered your calorie-burning for the day, grab some grub at ridiculously romantic (and very bridal party-ready) Russian r
- You pumped, you grubbed, and now it's time to get expertly pampered. Walk over to Kate Somerville Skin Health Clinic (8428 Melrose Place, Suite C), a favorite among style stars like
- Though gown guru Monique Lhuillier's luxurious dress haven would be an appropriate stop on today's tour, the bridal party's probably got t
- Finally, end your day at luxury lingerie boutique Kiki de Montparnasse (8481 Melrose Place), where you'll find all sorts of honeymoon-ready underpinning and naughty boudoir accessories. Don't forget to relish these las
We're in the final stretch of Weddings Week 2014, in which we've covered everything from the most dreamiest dresses to photo-happy places to nuptials-ready spaces. As we know, there are activities aplenty when it comes to celebrating your soon-to-be-wed pal's last official days of singledom—so for this week's Perfect Saturday guide, we've crafted a very special bachelorette day edition focused on Melrose in West Hollywood.
As with many of our other afternoon shopping itineraries, this celeb-faved retail stretch boasts more than enough designer boutiques for blowing beaucoup bucks in one day. In the spirit of everlasting romance, we've picked a handful of bridal party-worthy stops to spend a girly day out before the wedding. (It's 2014, so boys are certainly allowed if they're into that.) After the jump, find out where to enjoy a garden party-inspired lunch, where to pick up lacy and racy underpinnings, where to get supremely pampered, where to explore Melrose Place's newest MKA mecca and more.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· Shop Global Goods & Eat Healthy in DTLA's Arts District [Racked]
· Shop Indie & Grab Hipster Grub on Los Feliz's Vermont Ave [Racked]
· Where to Shop & Grub at Streetwear Mecca Fairfax & Melrose [Racked]
· How to Dine Fancy & Shop Luxe Essentials on N Robertson Blvd [Racked]