Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via Sofitel Hotel
- Roosevelt Hotel (7000 Hollywood Blvd.): Rendevue at this historic Hollywood hotel, known as the former haunt of Norma Jean Baker (aka Marilyn Monroe) and many more iconic silver
- Farmer's Daughter Hotel (115 S. Fairfax Ave.): If your idea of knockin' boots involves a farmhouse kitsch boutique hotel that's within a stone's throw of a major LA shopping hub, this country-meets-cit
- Sofitel Hotel (8555 Beverly Blvd.): Already a wedding industry fave, this modern F
- The Langham (1401 South Oak Knoll Ave.): This Pasadena hotel exhudes true romanticism, from offering a deluxe rose-petal fueled stay
- Palihouse Santa Monica (1001 Third St.): While Palihouse's WeHo location is just as stay
- Petit Ermitage (8822 Cynthia St.): This whimsical West Hollywood hotel abides by its own Bohemian Manifesto, a testament to its eclectic aesthetic and
- Château Marmont (8221 Sunset Blvd.): Dig a celeb spotting or two? This historical star<
- Topanga Canyon Inn (20310 Callon Dr.): Newly-betrothed bohemians who fancy the idea of a hiking-filled hippie honeymoon will feel at home at this hillside bed and breakfast. Nestled in the art
- SLS Hotel (8555 Beverly Blvd.): An ace gift shop, incredible interiors designed by Phill
- W Hotel Westwood (930 Hilgard Ave.): In addition to their all-inclusive
Phew! You've planned every last detail of your fantasy wedding, and now you're tasked with tackling the itinerary of your honeymoon. Oy. For those who've opted to take a breather in between the Big Day and the post-nuptials getaway but are still seeking instant vacation gratification, relax: you're already living in America's third favorite honeymoon destination.
We already know that the City of Angels is brimming with picturesque engagement photo places and stylish staycation spots, so why not toast tying the knot right here in LA? After the jump, check out 10 romantic hotels and resorts perfect for your LA mini-moon. Bonus: Many of these spots are also very dreamy wedding venues!
· All Weddings Week 2014 Coverage [Racked]
· Where To Go For a Stylish Staycation in LA and Beyond [Racked]
· 10 Picturesque Places to Take Engagement Photos in LA [Racked]
· LA's Best Bridal Gown Boutiques for Every Style and Budget [Racked]
· Groom's Grooming Guide: LA's Best Barbers, Nail Salons, More [Racked]