- Photo by John MacLean
- Storrier Stearns Japanese Garden (270 Arlington Dr): Back in the 1930s, this two-acre Pasadena gem was a private estate garden reserved solely for an aristocratic couple. Now open to the pu
- Urban Light at LACMA (5905 Wilshire Blvd): What's good for Vogue is good
- Adamson House (23200 Pacific Coast Hwy): If you're looking to take your engagement photo in front of a fancy home with a ton of history, go here. Armed with the triple threat of it being a Nationa
- Exposition Park Rose Garden (701 State Dr): Operated by the Los Angeles City Department of Recreation and Parks since 1928, this South LA urban oasis is a frequent stop for both loc
- Griffith Observatory (2800 E Observatory Rd): Besides being the site of many Instagram snaps, this Griffith Park attraction is also an e
- Hollyhock House (4800 Hollywood Blvd): Don't be discouraged by the fact that this Hollywood landmark is closed for renovations through September; fall will be here in no time. Located at the center of Barnsd
- Getty Villa (17985 Pacific Coast Hwy): This Pacific Palisades must-stop is art, architecture and nature eye-candy rolled into one. The space offers four tranquil gardens to shoot at, but you'll have t
- James Turrell Skyspace (330 N College Ave): Located in the Draper Courtyard at Pomona College's Museum of Art, this is the only Turrell Skyspace available for public
- El Matador State Beach (32215 Pacific Coast Hwy): Thanks to enchanting sea caves, unique rock formations and sprawling sand paths, this Malibu treasure is the beach to shoot at if
- Walt Disney Concert Hall (111 S Grand Ave): Designed by famed architect Frank Gehry, this striking DTLA landmark—which happens to be celebrating it's 10th anniversary this year—is th
Now that the question has been popped and you're ready to share the exciting news, it's time to tackle one very important question: where oh where will you take your official engagement pics? Whether your dream setting is floral, beachy, artsy or totally out-of-the-box, LA is packed with pretty places to get snapped for cheap or, better yet, free.
From the enchanting skyline view at Los Feliz's Griffith Observatory (above) to the romantic rose garden at South LA's Exposition Park to the mighty rock formations at Malibu's El Matador State Beach, here are ten picture-perfect locations to consider.
· All Weddings Week 2014 Coverage [Racked]