Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo via Architectural Digest
- Natalie Alcala, Racked LA editor: "Since LA designer Jenni Kayne is pretty much my home décor idol, I always turn to this Architectural D
- "Before last week's Racked Road Trip, I was always a Parker Palm Springs girl. All it took was one tour through Colony Palms Hotel<
- "What better way to document me and my husband's month-long honeymoon in Australia (I'm dreaming here!) than with a tricked-out new camera? Both LA bloggers and local photogs have turned me onto the
- Danielle Directo-Meston, Racked LA associate editor: "Inspired by reality star-turned-style star Nicole Richie's newfound love for hor
- "My husband and I geek out over anything historic and though we loved our real-life mini-moon in Paso Robles, given the chance (and unlimited funds) we'd spend our fantasy-moon at
- "Because we can't move into Elisabeth Weinstock's edgy and whimsical West 3rd Street boutique, the next best thing would be to dress our abo
- Jessica Estrada, Racked LA assistant editor: "When my parents got hitched, they were gifted with a gorgeous vintage wall mirror that still hangs in their living room today. When I finally tie the knot, I want my newlywed abode to have one just like
- "I love the look of a statement sofa and this dreamy blue one by Hollywood-based company Haute House makes my heart sing. My futur
- "After honeymooning in Puerto Rico, we'll probably be very exhausted from all the lounging and cocktail sipping by the sea. A couples spa day ($395/person
- Cat Wright, Racked LA contributor: "I am always looking for stylish ways to stay organized and extra excuses to entertain at my place and
- "After coming home from the lavish honeymoon where we will have indulged on fine cuisine for days, I will be ready to drive to Pasadena for five days of cooking bootcamp at Le Cordon Bleu
- "Wood floors aren’t the easiest to keep clean and spacious rugs help the cause. I am obsessed with Abbot Kinney’s Burning Torch boutique and this understated, o
To alleviate the stresses of wedding planning (budgets, vendors, budgets, ugh) let's step away for a minute and enter a world where funds are endless and friends are very, very generous. If you didn't have to worry about practicality, what would be on your fantasy wedding registry? To get your creative juices flowing, Racked LA's own editors and contributors have picked out 12 wish list-worthy options to consider, from gorgeous home furnishings found in local boutiques to a stay in a DTLA presidential suite once occupied by The Beatles.
· All Weddings Week 2014 Coverage [Racked]