Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In addition to Fred Segal and Brentwood Country Mart, Perfect Saturday fave West 3rd Street is also a hot spot for celeb sightings. Yesterday, American Horror Story star Emma Roberts was spotted strolling the stylish shopping stretch, where she dropped some dough at essential indie boutique Polkadots & Moonbeams and fashionable kid's shop/celeb stylist fave Eggy. To see who else was snapped on West 3rd this week, click on the jump.
· Eggy (8365 W 3rd Street): "[Hilary Duff] began her day on Saturday with a grueling workout in which she literally dragged her 185 lb. trainer across a gym, but topped it off with a retail reward at Eggy children's boutique in Los Angeles." [Daily Mail UK]
· Fred Segal (8118 Melrose Ave): "When did Sam Sheen and Lola Sheen get so big? I bet Denise Richards wonders the same thing! Here's Denise taking her two older daughters, Sam and Lola, out shopping at Fred Segal." [Babyrazzi]
· Victoria's Secret (1046 Westwood Blvd): "After meeting a pal for lunch, Dean [McDermott] stopped at Victoria's Secret [in Westwood Village] and left toting a bag from the famed lingerie store." [E!]
· Bel Bambini (464 N Robertson Blvd): "Fast & Furious 7 actress Jordana Brewster and her son Julian out shopping at Bel Bambini in West Hollywood, California on May 7, 2014." [Zimbio]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]