Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Grasie of Style Me Grasie is wearing a Ripley Rader romper,
- Jenny of Neon Blush is wearing an H&M top, a Zara skirt, a Wrangler denim jacket and a Saint Laurent bag.
- Rachael of Everything Hauler is wearing a
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing an Isabel Marant x H&M blazer, an
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a Cameo top,
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing Express pants, Schutz shoes, a Truth
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a
This week, neutral hues with a splash of color was the theme among LA bloggers. Grasie of Style Me Grasie donned a black-and-white romper with a cherry-red clutch. Rachael of Everything Hauler topped off her all-white ensemble with a minty green coat. Similarly, Annabelle of Viva Luxury slung a blush pink coat over her shoulders and her pastel-colored nailed added a nice touch of spring spirit.
Meanwhile, Jenny of Neon Blush added a pop of plum with her Saint Laurent bag. And, of course, no blogger round up is complete without a few cult-favorite staples. This time around we spotted Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere's Jenni Kayne flats, Aimee of Song of Style's Chanel espadrilles and Liz of Late Afternoon's Valentino heels.