Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via Karla's Closet
- Stackable Row Ring, $38 What inspired your designs? "I wanted to create pieces that were very simple and easy, yet soulful. I drew inspiration from antique Chinese jewelry, barbell jewelry, and
- Stackable Column Ring, $36
- Bar Anklet, 35 It's been a while since your last
- Open Circle Ring, $40
- Mismatched Circle Earrings, $40 What's your favorite piece from the collection? "I love the anklet. I'd wear it with the perfect nude 'nothing shoe,' a white tank, and tattered-up denim." (Hmm,
Given the never-ending sponsor shout-outs and non-stop blogstar collabs, we get that the big name brand partnerships can be key to style blogging longevity. Karla Deras of Karla's Closet, however, is not a collab-happy machine—remember her Roman Luxe line two years ago and two years before that, her on-off design for Coach?—and her 64K Instagram followers don't seem to mind. The blogger appears to be keen on taking a biyearly approach to team-ups, as she's rolling out a jewelry range with Canadian e-shop eLuxe this month.
Affordably priced from $36 to $40, the six-piece all-gold-everything collection is comprised of stackable rings, mismatched earrings and more. After the jump, check out the full line and find out more about Deras' designs (Hint: it involves the '90s and Chinese antiques.)
Into it? The Karla's Closet for eLuxe jewelry line available for pre-order until May 13 here; otherwise, snap it up when it launches officially on May 20.
· eLuxe [Official Site]
· Karla's Closet [Official Site]
· Stylish Travel Picks; Blogger Karla Deras Talks Crop Tops [Racked]
· Karla's Closet Blogger Karla Deras Opens an OpenSky Shop [Racked]
· Blogger Karla Deras Debuts Second Jewelry Line for Roman Luxe [Racked]