Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photos via The Grove
- Getting our chair pose on.
- This extended side angle pose really worked the arms. (We're def feeling it today!)
- Our awesome instructor Gillian Clark was very hands on.
- Half high lunge pose, half thanking the clouds for making the drizzle stop.
- Fresh juice provided by our pals at Whisper Restaurant & Lounge.
A few raindrops and gloomy clouds didn't stop Racked Fit Club diehards from catching our action-packed yoga class at The Grove yesterday. Led by spunky Swerve co-founder Gillian Clark, the unique sweat session took place at the park located smack in the middle of the bustling outdoor shopping center, providing unexpected eye candy for all passerbys. Catch some snaps from our adventures in "Future Soul Flow Yoga" below and be sure to join us at the next RFC event soon!
· All Racked Fit Club Posts [Official Site]
· Join Us at The Grove For Free Yoga with Athleta Next Tuesday! [Racked]