- Goop superfans huddled on the first floor, discussing their retail strategy. Bonus: everything—from the chairs to the tables to the display racks—are available for purchase, so you can essentially replicate the store's setup in your own
- Elegant home decor items.
- Stacks of Paltrow's authored books litter the store.
- The tags on these $42 Nickey Kehoe napkins read: "This traditional Khadi textile takes its inspiration from Ghandi and his vision of rural self-reliance." Aww.
- Shoppers can take a break for a game of backgammon, because of course.
- More shiny things.
- LA designer Clare Vivier crafted these exclusive pouches for Goop. Small is $175, large is $260.
- Delicate jewelry options include pieces by Jennifer Meyer, Willow Roe and Ashley Pittman.
- Moisturizer from LA beauty startup BeautyCounter displayed near an Araks pa
- The Goop pop-up return policy.
- The first floor's rack of clothing includes pieces from Stella McCartney, as well as Goop collabs with FRAME denim,
- Enchanting animal heads mounted on the wall, similar to Jenni Kayne's kids playroom setup. (Side note: how are Gwyneth and
- Educational kids toys by Seedling.
- Second floor home furnishings.
- The second floor rack includes Cushnie et Ochs swimsuits, as well as Goop collabs with Crippen,
- One luxe table offers pricey finds from Michael Kors and Stella McCartney.
- More Clare Vivier goodness. In-store event alert! Team Clare will be on hand to monogram purchased bags today from 4 to 8pm and Saturday from noon to 4pm.
- Although the space lacks any trace of celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson (Paltrow's pint-sized bestie and business partner)
- Incredible-smelling face oil by UK's Ila.
- Restorsea's exclusive Goop travel kit.
- Goop's pillow collab with LA artist Peter Dunham.
If you've ever wondered what it's like to step into the aspirational mind of Gwyneth Paltrow, visit her Goop pop-up shop at the Brentwood Country Mart immediately. The heavily idolized star behind the popular lifestyle platform revealed her plans on Instagram last Friday, instantly triggering a freak-out among local diehards. We stopped by yesterday's opening to see just how Goop-y the temporary space—open now through May 11—really is.
Located near the rustic outdoor shopping center's food court between Unionmade and the post office, Paltrow's two-story pop-up is an IRL guide to mastering the Goop way of life. The flawlessly decorated, thoughtfully curated shop is filled with all of the A-lister's favorite things, including refined home goods, natural beauty products, dainty jewelry, timeless clothing, footwear and handbags, and New Age self-help books. Read on to see more snaps and learn how you can meet Gwyneth at the store (!).
The Goop pop-up runs until May 11 (fingers crossed it eventually becomes a permanent spot). Store hours are Monday through Saturday from 10am to 6pm and Sunday from 11am to 5pm. Wanna meet Gwyneth? Follow GOOP's Twitter and #gooppop hashtag to find out when she'll be in the house to sign books and greet fans.
· Gwyneth Pens an Ode to Santa Barbara on Today's Goop [Racked]
· FORWARD x RETNA; GOOP Pop-Up Headed to Brentwood? [Racked]
· The LA Healing Guru That Tracy Anderson & Gwyneth Swear By [Racked]
· Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Guide to LA Includes Satine, Launderland [Racked]
· Gwyneth Brings Whole Family to Her Barnes & Noble Book Signing [Racked]