Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It's been over a year since the Beckhams hopped back to the other side of the pond, but it's clear they still know how to do LA. Shortly after touching down on Saturday, Victoria Beckham went straight to SoulCycle, where she brought her 9-year-old son Cruz along for the ride. (Guess fitness fanaticism runs in the fam.)
Then on Wednesday, Posh Spice hit up skincare specialist Dr. Harold Lancer in Beverly Hills, where she indulged in an oxygen facial to treat her formerly acne-prone skin. The 40-year-old singer-turned-designer spilled her beauty secret via social media, tweeting, "Love LA! Amazing oxygen facial from Louise @DrLancerRx yesterday." The doc replied right back, telling V. Beck that she's "the epitome of the Lancer glow!"
After the jump, check out the rest of this week's celeb sightings.
· Fred Segal (8118 Melrose Avenue): "Pawn Sacrifice actor Tobey Maguire and [jewelry designer] wife Jennifer Meyer take their kids Ruby and Otis out for lunch and shopping with friends at Fred Segal in West Hollywood, California on May 25, 2014." [Babyrazzi]
· Malibu Country Mart (3835 Cross Creek Road): "Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman took their sons Skyler, 3, and Kai, 5 months, to [Malibu Country Mart] in Malibu, Calif. on Monday (May 26)." [Celeb Baby Scoop]
· Co-op 28 Handmade (1728 N Vermont Avenue): "Luna Lovegood...I mean [Walking Dead] star] Evanna Lynch shopping at Co-op 28 Handmade & Vintage, where my Harry Potter fans at?!" [Facebook]
· Kate Somerville (8428 Melrose Place): "It's been awhile since we've seen Lauren Conrad out and about, but she was her usual stylish self while leaving the Kate Somerville skin care clinic in LA on Wednesday." [PopSugar]
· Barneys New York (9570 Wilshire Blvd.): "Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's daughter Tallulah Willis and a friend out shopping at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills, California on May 28, 2014." [Zimbio]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]