Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via @melodyehsani/Instagram
- Though there's Animal across the way and that nameless invite-only eatery, and while both offer very fine dining experiences, we didn't come he
- Once you're sufficiently stuffed, explore music industry-backed jewelry designer Melody Eshani's f
- Next, head next door to DOPE (454 N. Fairfax Ave), where Khloe Kardashian recently picked up a killer letterman jacket. The store def lives up to its name, with tie-dye hoo
- Your next stop is Crooks & Castles (455 N. Fairfax Avenue), yet another mecca of next-level streetwear. We see why Nicole Richie's beau Joel Madden is
- Finally, head a few blocks north to must-shop kicks stop Sportie LA (7753 Melrose Avenue). Kicks addict
Now that we've discovered the designer duds-filled block of Melrose Avenue, it's time we explore a nearby stretch just a few blocks east: the future mogul-inspiring streetwear playground of Fairfax and Melrose. As with all of our Perfect Saturday adventures, this intersection of ultradopeness offers enough stops to fill your shopping itinerary from sunrise to sunset (seasoned cool kids The Hundreds, newbies Popular Demand, rapper Tyga's Last Kings flagship, indie sneakerhead haunt Define Sole, to name a few), so we're zeroing in on just a few shops to ease into this super sick shopping stretch.
After the jump, find out where to get LA-loved kosher grub, where to shop kitschy-cool accoutrements, where pick up killer kicks and much more. Grab your best shade-providing snapback and let's go!
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· How to Wander West 3rd Street in Style [Racked]
· Shop Global Goods & Eat Healthy in DTLA's Arts District [Racked]
· Shop Indie & Grab Hipster Grub on Los Feliz's Vermont Ave [Racked]
· Where to Sip Juice and Shop on Main Street in Santa Monica [Racked]