Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Eugenie of Feral Creature is wearing a Never Fully Dressed kimono, a
- Tommy of My Belonging is wearing a
- Crystal of Cryskay is wearing an H&M coat, a Zara shirt, One Teaspoon shorts,
- Peter Adrian of The Hobbyists is wearing an H&M shirt, a Paige Denim jacket, Uniqlo pants and Palladium shoes.
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing Armani trousers, a Maison Martin Margiela belt, an American Apparel bodysuit and Aquazzura shoes.
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a
LA blogging ladies and gents were looking good this week. Some of our favorites include Eugenie of Feral Creature channeling her inner boho gypsy in a fringe kimono, Karla of Karla's Closet's chic all-black ensemble and Crystal of Cryskay's always cool One Teaspoon cut off shorts.
Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor and Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook were both dressed up in sassy skirts. Chriselle's bold red #GIRLBOSS-approved Nasty Gal skirt paired perfectly with a deliciously stylish watermelon clutch. Wendy, on the other hand, went with a mermaid-inspired skirt with a flirty flare at the bottom paired with gorgeous green Aquazzura steppers. As for the dudes, Tommy of My Belonging kept comfy in skinny jeans and Nike trainers while Peter Adrian of The Hobbyists was loving his Paige Denim jacket and Uniqlo pants.