Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Did Coachella kill festival fashion? [Irish Times]
· Gwyneth Paltrow partners with dry bar Blo [Fashion Mag]
· After 14 years, Kitson's Robertson store is finally getting a facelift [Insta]
· Bike block party CicLAvia hitting San Fernando Valley next spring [Curbed]
· Maison Martin Margiela does wallpaper [Fashion Gone Rogue]
· Nowness releases a video in praise of thigh gap [Fashionista]
· Amazon patents photography against a white background [Racked Nat'l]