Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- That happened.
- Maya Brenner's picturesque abode.
- The designer with her beau Dustin Lancaster of L&E Oyster Bar and
- Maya and Dustin's adorable living room.
- Sugar rush action.
- A trampoline!
- It was a true family affair.
- This hammock was a kid favorite.
- Guess who? Another of our favorite LA jewelry designers, Ariel Gordon, with her husband.
One of the stops on our Memorial Day weekend party-hopping train was Maya Brenner's outdoor bash in Los Feliz. Given that the celebrity-beloved jewelry designer was celebrating three occasions—the holiday, her new home and her birthday—she and her man went all out to make sure that this was the party to be at. Epic touches included a huge Carl's Jr. truck, endless bottles of Veuve Clicquot and a highly-addictive trampoline located on the second level of her massive backyard.
After spotting a mix of both celebs (hi, Rebecca Romijn) and fellow jewelry stars (hey, Ariel Gordon), we cornered Brenner to see if she has anything rad in the works. "We have something major coming up, but I can't talk about it yet!" she teased. Perhaps it's that fall collab with a "big nationwide retailer" she mentioned to us back in January? While we all wait for the grand reveal, check out some more party snaps below.
· Maya Brenner [Official Site]
· Where Jewelry Designer Maya Brenner Shops in Silver Lake [Racked]
· Designer Maya Brenner Collabs with Gifting Site Mark & Graham [Racked]