Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Blake of Anything & Everything LA is wearing an Indochino suit, a
- Lillian of Studs and Sapphires is wearing a For Love & Lemons shirt, an H&M skirt and Steve Madden shoes.
- Ashley of The Style Editrix is wearing a
- Elizabeth of A Keene Sense of Style is wearing a Bebe dress and clutch, a Dynamic Asia hat and Zara sh
- Bethany of Snakes Nest is wearing a Joes Jeans top and shorts, a vinta
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a Vivian Chan dress, a Tigerlily jacket, Vince shoes, a Proenza Sch
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing
From dapper to tropical, this week's LA blogger looks didn't disappoint. Blake of Anything & Everything LA looked sharp in an Indochino suit and Burberry tie. We're also digging Lillian of Studs and Sapphires's too-cool For Love & Lemons crop top.
On a more colorful note, Ashley of The Style Editrix's Topshop skirt was another fun find as was Elizabeth of A Keene Sense of Style's beach-ready Bebe dress. Meanwhile, other blogging babes were all about forever-chic uniforms. Bethany of Snakes Nest's cut off shorts, white tank top and booties will never go out of style. And, Jacey of Damsel in Dior dons wardrobe staples including shredded shorts and a badass Helmut Lang blazer.