ATA Free City Racked LA
- Photos by Elizabeth Daniels
- The brand's founder Nina Garduno.
- The patches on the jeans are mapped out and sewn on in the workshop.
- The infamous FREECITY sweats.
- Artwork from last year’s show.
- The FREECITY team’s cozy break spot.
- The rainbow skylights hit the trees midday.
- This 7000 square foot workshop is located just behind the store.
- Graphic designers at work.
- The iconic FREECITY hand.
- Garduno and FREECITY creative Adam Pogue.
- Prepping for next weekend’s two-for-one promotion.
- Inside the workshop, Mirna is busy shaving or “polishing” sweatpants.
- Pogue and Garduno relaxing.
- One of the sweatshirt designs for this year’s show: Field Trip.
- The very first FREECITY piece Garduno designed was this t-shirt.