Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photos by Trami Ngo via Studio Metamorphosis
- Group one hit the cycling room for the first half of their Ride & Shred sesh.
- Meanwhile, Studio Metamorphosis founder led group one over in the Pilates room.
- Group one post-ride!
- Group two flexes their biceps after conquering the M3 Megaformer machines. That's Jennifer up in the front!
- Group one gets their crunches on in the Pilates room.
- Group one's all still smiles after taking an extreme lesson in the Lagree Fitness Method.
- Over in the cycling room, group two put their legs to work. Great job, guys!
- Racked readers scored swag bags filled with delish Zen Monkey yogurt, Lululemon merch and more.
- How clever are these Ring Cozies made by Racked reader Ana Maria Munoz? She's hooking up fellow fitness fiends with 10% off her bling-protecting accessories; use code "RACKEDLA" at checkout
- Racked Fit Clubbers enjoyed refreshing sips of Juice Served Here's coconut concoction, Cream Party and yummy yogurt from
Talk about a serious muscle makeover, but what else did we expect from a workout that involves something called the M3 Megaformer? Yesterday's 50-minute Ride & Shred class at Pasadena's Studio Metamorphosis was so intense, the indoor cycling and "Pilates on crack" combo class required two simultaneous sweat seshes to get every Racked Fit Club member in summer-ready shape.
While incredibly inspiring founder Jennifer Yates coached the 25-minute core-crunching, bicep-busting Pilates session (y'all seriously conquered those M3 machines), super positive trainer Stephanie helped us pedal through the cycling half of the class with her party-starting beats, including tracks by Youngblood Hawke, Disclosure and the O.G. Boss himself, Bruce Springsteen. At the end of it all, we walked our jelly legs back to the lobby, where fresh sips from Juice Served Here and healthy yogurt by Zen Monkey awaited.
After the jump, check out snaps from yesterday's workout and stay tuned for deets on our next RFC class!
· Studio Metamorphosis [Official Site]
· Juice Served Here [Official Site]
· All Racked Fit Club Posts [Racked]
· Pasadena's New Studio Metamorphosis Offers "Pilates on Crack" [Racked]
· Free Cycling, Pilates & Swag at Studio Metamorphosis Next Tues! [Racked]