Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Images via Figue
- "I love [Venice's] beach vibe and the mix of eclectic, high- and low-end stores," von Watzdorf says. "I believe Figue style lends itself well to the California lifestyle—easy, comfortable, bohemian and colorful."
- The space's global accents include Berber wedding blankets, filigree lanterns and more.
- Abbot Kinney's newest hangout spot, no?
As promised, cool shopping block Abbot Kinney has scored another incredibly stylish wardrobe mecca for bohemian wayfarers. This past Saturday, NYC-based lifestyle boutique Figue opened its international-inspired pop-up shop in Venice, where they'll be holding court until Friday, August 15.
Decked out with Moroccan and European design touches like Moorish arches and filigree lanterns, the bright and airy 1,300-square-foot space is stocked with one-of-a-kind finds from founder Stephanie von Watzdorf's jet-setting adventures. In addition to hand-embroidered kaftans, printastic dresses, tunics, embellished military jackets and more, the shop also offers small leather goods, jewelry and footwear.
Now through August 15, Figue is open daily from 11am to 7pm.
· Figue [Official Site]
· Where to Grub, Shop and Sip on Abbot Kinney Tomorrow [Racked]
· Luxe Gypset E-Tailer Figue is Popping Up on Abbot Kinney [Racked]
· Indie Shop Piece Collective Brings Boho Modern Wares to Venice [Racked]