Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
What does Audrey Hepburn have to do with Hype Energy drinks? We'll have to get back to you on that.
If you've been tracking Kim Kardashian's fashion timeline back to her pre-Keeping Up days, it's pretty clear she started swapping Bebe for Balmain right around the time then-boyfriend Kanye West entered the scene. After Vogue dropped the ultimate pop culture bombshell with last month's Kimye kover (sorry), it seems all bets are off when it comes to the #worldsmosttalkedaboutcouple.
Proving her sartorial horizons are ever-expanding, the reality star was recently spotted hitting up DTLA essential dress wonderland Shareen Vintage with older sis Kourtney and
Lord Scott Disick. Apparently, the trio "charmed and impressed" boutique owner Shareen Mitchell, who tells E! in an exclusive interview that the three spent an hour shopping pre-loved wares. While Kourtney snapped up some "very '70s earthy boho dresses," Kim scooped up a few "very 1950s sexy glam corsets," the vintage shopkeeper and home decor addict says. Is that recent Audrey Hepburn-inspired photo shoot to blame for Kim's sudden obsession with throwback treasures?
For the rest of this week's celeb sightings, click on the jump.
· Fred Segal (8118 Melrose Ave): "iCarly actress Miranda Cosgrove is all smiles as she stops by Fred Segal in West Hollywood, California on April 29, 2014." [Zimbio]
· Scent Bar (7405 Beverly Blvd): "Anne Hathaway wears a leopard print dress while doing some shopping at the Scent Bar on Monday (April 28) in West Hollywood, Calif." [JustJared]
· Santa Monica Pier (200 Santa Monica Pier): "Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio takes her kids Anja and Noah to ride some rides at the Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica, California on April 27, 2014." [INO]
· Kitson (8590 Melrose Ave): "Rapper The Game out shopping with a female friend in West Hollywood, California on April 26, 2014." [Zimbio]
· Bristol Farms (9039 Beverly Blvd): "American Horror Story actress Emma Roberts out grocery shopping at Bristol Farms in West Hollywood, California on May 1, 2014." [Fashion 24/7]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]