The Glow LA Launch
- The Glow's founders Kelly Stuart and Violet Gaynor (with her delicious baby, Plum!)
- The one and only Jenni Kayne.
- Although Kayne's curated collection of kids wear is normally only available at her magical Montecito store, she tells us t
- Kids brands include Bon Bon, Boy + Girl, Nico Nico, April Showers by Polder and the teeniest, tiniest moccasins by Beatrice Valenzuela.
- Speaking of Valenzuela, here she is with her just-born baby boy and Echo Park textile designer Rachel Craven. Valenzuela tells us that her upcoming projects include a new shoe line and even jewelry!
- More nursery and playroom essentials.
- Pint-sized metallic sandals by Caramel Baby & Child. (Is it weird that we want these for ourselves?)
- 30 Rock star Alec Baldwin was also in the house with his yoga instructor wife and baby mama, Hilaria Baldwin. Fun fact: Hilaria, who also makes an appearance in the book, has a
- Racks of boys outerwear (hey, camo jacket) and bottoms.
- Score your copy of The Glow: An Inspiring Guide to Stylish Motherhood at Jenni Kayne WeHo (614 N Almont Drive) or online.